Tuesday, October 25, 2016

1) Usertesting

Perhaps my most lucrative online cash generator to date. On average, I make about $100-150 a week from these guys. Usertesting is a usability-testing service where you (as the tester) make videos of your screen while actively testing out someone's website or mobile app, and for each video you make,
Usertesting pays you $10-15. I easily get 6-10 opportunities to make one of these videos per day, and they take about 10 minutes to complete a piece. This website is free to join, and whenever Usertesting has a test for you to do, they'll make a chime sound on their dashboard. It pays about as much as a part-time job from my experience, and you get to play lots of online games for good pay. It's a blast!

Now obviously, Usertesting is a wonderful addition to my assets, but the main problem with Usertesting is reliability. I only get paid when Usertesting actually has tests for me to do, so when I need funds immediately, my next most stable online cash generator is.

Click here to sign up.